Kinderfeets Tiny Tot Trike 2 in 1 Balance Bike Coral.
Kinderfeets award-winning Tiny Tot is a 2 in 1 wooden balance bike and trike designed to ease the transition to a pedal-powered bicycle at a toddler’s comfort level.
One-year-olds can start with the Tiny Tot as a trike. With three wheels, they can quickly begin to learn how to use their feet to get moving. When the parent feels the child is ready, the Tiny Tot easily converts from a trike to a 2-wheel balance bike. Kinderfeets Tiny Tots Trikes is the smallest 2-in-1 balance bike on the market.
- Patented Dutch inspired, low, step-through frame which places children’s feet closer to the ground so they feel safe.
- Extra-wide base and 7-inch (17.8cm) tires for great driving comfort and easy balance
- Adjustable, cushioned seat. Height 21.5 cm to 28 cm.
- Non-toxic safety hand grips featuring hand protection bumpers.
- Easily converts from a tricycle to a 2-wheel balance bike!
- Finished with non-toxic, water-based paint and lacquer.
- Bike weight 2.8kg
- Maximum Rider Weight 18kg
- For children from 12 to 24 months.
- Dimensions: 62 x 33 x 38 cm
Please note: The recommended age for this product is 12-24 months. However, a child’s size, fine motor skills, and balance coordination should also be taken into consideration. Some children may take a little longer to develop these skills than others; or be of above-average height. Always use a bike helmet. Care instructions: This is a wooden product protected by a lacquer veneer coating. Never store it in a location exposed to the elements or where condensation can build up overnight (such as a shed or balcony), or in a room with high humidity (such as a bathroom or laundry with a condensation dryer). Bolts may loosen from use. Be sure to check them before each ride. Comprehensive care and assembly instructions ship with this product.