At a Glance
- Order tracking will be emailed to you the day your item is sent.
- Total replacement or refund of your order in the unlikely event that your parcel is lost during transit.
- We are not responsible for stolen or lost items if you request a safe drop from Australia Post (Authority to Leave)
- We are not responsible for shipping delays with Australia Post or courier networks,
- Do not return the item without authorisation.
A problem with your purchase? Follow the list below
1. Change of mind returns
As a service to our customers, we will accept change-of-mind returns. All points must be followed; otherwise, your return will be rejected, and you will be responsible for organising the item to be resent to you. We must stress that you can not open the item. It must be returned to us new and suitable for resale.
Follow These Requirements
- Do not return the item without authorisation.
- Return the item within 30 days of purchase.
- Items must be returned unopened and undamaged in the original packaging.
- Please take insurance out on the item you are returning. We are not responsible if the postal system damages or loses the item.
- The buyer is responsible for the return shipping costs. We will give you a refund for the invoice value, LESS the original postage.
- If you refuse to accept the delivery and it is returned to us, we will give you a store credit of the invoice value less the original postage and less the Australia Posts’ return charge cost.
- Include your order number so we can identify the sender.
- When posting the item, please ensure it is sent with SIGNATURE REQUIRED.
- You must email the tracking number or a photo of the QR code provided by Australia Post to firstname.lastname@example.org
We will NOT accept the change of mind return if you return the item IGNORING the points above.
2. Your item arrived, and it’s faulty or damaged
Please contact us immediately explaining the problem, including your order number, and attach an image of the fault or damage. For example, if the shipping carton appears damaged, please take a photo before opening it. Likewise, if the item inside the box is damaged, please take a picture and do not assemble the item.
The supplier or ourselves will cover all the costs if your item needs repair or replacement. This does not cover damage to the packaging, only the product.
3. Thirty days after purchase, all sales are final
At our company, we prioritize customer satisfaction and transparency in all transactions. We understand the importance of confidence in your purchase, so we offer a 30-day return window. If you’ve changed your mind, you can contact us within this period to address any concerns. However, please be aware that all sales are considered final after 30 days from the date of purchase. We can only accommodate returns within this timeframe.
Change Of Address
Mosh Pty Limited cannot be held responsible if you enter an incorrect address on your order.
Confirmation of your address is shown on our checkout page and order review page; if you have made an error, please get in touch with us as soon as possible so we can amend your order. If your order is returned to us due to an incorrect address, you will be charged the return shipping cost and shipping cost to send the item to the correct address.
We will not be held responsible if you arrange a redirection through Australia Post and the item is lost.
If a product is listed at an incorrect price or with incorrect information due to a typographical error or an error in pricing or product information received from our suppliers, we have the right to refuse or cancel any orders placed for the product listed at the incorrect price. We have the right to refuse or cancel any such orders whether the order is confirmed or not and your credit card is charged. If your credit card has been charged for the purchase and your order is cancelled, we shall immediately issue a credit to your credit card account.
We reserve the right to reject your order for products or services purchased through the website for any reason, including but not limited to if the products or services are unavailable. If there is an error in the description or price of the requested products or services as advertised on the website or if there is an error in your order. If we reject your order, we will notify you by email.
Mosh Pty Limited is not liable for any losses or damages caused by this website or any website linked to or from this website. We reserve the right to refuse any order without giving a reason. Upon cancellation of an order, we will make all reasonable attempts to contact you using the details provided. All received monies will be refunded using the method received.
Australian Consumer Law
Our goods come with guarantees that cannot be excluded under Australian consumer law. For example, you are entitled to a replacement or refund for a major failure and compensation for any other reasonably foreseeable loss or damage. You are also entitled to have the goods repaired or replaced if the goods fail to be of acceptable quality and the failure does not amount to a major failure.
Consumer guarantees on products and services
Since 1 January 2011, consumer guarantees on products and services have been applied.
Products must be of acceptable quality, that is:
- safe, lasting, with no faults
- look acceptable
- do all the things someone would normally expect them to do.
The acceptable quality considers what would normally be expected for the product type and cost.
Products must also:
- match descriptions made by the salesperson on packaging and labels and in promotions or advertising
- match any demonstration model or sample you asked for
- be fit for the purpose the business told you it would be fit for and for any purpose that you made known to the business before purchasing
- come with full title and ownership
- not carry any hidden debts or extra charges
- come with undisturbed possession, so no one has a right to take the goods away or prevent you from using them
- meet any extra promises made about performance, condition and quality, such as lifetime guarantees and money-back offers
- have spare parts and repair facilities available for a reasonable time after purchase unless you were told otherwise.
Consumer guarantees on products and services also apply to:
- bundled products and services
- gifts with proof of purchase
- sale items
- on-line products and services bought from Australian businesses
- second-hand products from businesses, taking into account age and condition.
You can claim a remedy from the retailer if the products do not meet any one or more of the consumer guarantees, with the exception of the availability of spare parts and repair facilities.
The retailer can’t refuse to help you by sending you to the manufacturer or importer.
You can claim a remedy directly from the manufacturer or importer if the goods do not meet one or more of the following consumer guarantees:
- acceptable quality
- matching description
- any extra promises made about such things like performance, condition and quality
- repairs and spare parts – the manufacturer is responsible for ensuring that spare parts and repair facilities (a place that can fix the consumer’s goods) are available for a reasonable time after purchase unless you were told otherwise. How long is ‘reasonable’ will depend on the type of product.
You are only entitled to recover costs from a manufacturer or importer, which include an amount for a reduction in the product’s value and, in some cases, compensation for damages or loss.
Consumer guarantees do not apply if you:
- got what you asked for but simply changed your mind, found it cheaper somewhere else, decided you did not like the purchase or had no use for it
- misused a product in any way that caused the problem
- knew of or were made aware of the faults before you bought the product
- asked for a service to be done in a certain way against the advice of the business or were unclear about what you wanted
You can read more about your rights on the ACC website