At a Glance
- Order tracking will be emailed to you the day your item is sent.
- Total replacement or refund of your order in the unlikely event that your parcel is lost during transit.
- We are not responsible for stolen items if you request a safe drop from Australia Post (Authority to Leave)
- We are not responsible for shipping delays with Australia Post or courier networks,
- Do not return the item without authorisation.
A problem with your purchase? Just follow the list below
Your item arrived, and it’s faulty or damaged
Please get in touch with us immediately explaining the problem, including your order number, and attach an image of the fault or damage. For example, if the shipping carton appears damaged, please take a photo before opening it. Likewise, if the item inside the box is damaged, please take a picture and do not assemble the item.
All the costs will be covered by the supplier or ourselves if your item needs repair or replacement. This does not cover damage to the packaging, only the product.
Oops, we’ve sent you the wrong item
If we’ve made an error, please accept our apologies, either email us straight away or by phone. We’ll either replace the item or refund your money, including shipping. The choice is up to you. We’ll cover all the costs.
You’ve changed your mind and would like a refund
- Return the item within 30 days of purchase.
- Please take insurance out on the item you are returning. If the returned item is damaged in the postal system, we will not accept the return.
- Items must be returned unopened and undamaged in the original packaging.
- If the retail box is sealed and the seals are broken, we cannot accept the return.
- The buyer is responsible for the return shipping costs. We will refund you the invoice value less the original postage.
- If you refused to accept the item, we would refund you the invoice value less the original postage and less the Australia Posts return charge cost.
- Do not return the item without authorisation.
- Please include your order number so we can identify the sender.
How long will it take to refund my account?After receiving and approving your refund, we will within two business days refund the original transaction account. If the payment is a PayPal transaction, the refund would be within a few days. However, credit card transactions can take a week for your card issuer to refund. We will email you the day your transaction is refunded.
After 30 days, all sales are final
Change Of AddressMosh Pty Limited cannot be held responsible if you enter an incorrect address on your order. Confirmation of your address is shown on our checkout page and order review page, if you have made an error, please contact us as soon as possible so we can amend your order. If your order is returned to us due to an incorrect address, you will be charged the return shipping cost and shipping cost to send the item to the correct address.
Typographical ErrorsIn the event a product is listed at an incorrect price or with incorrect information due to a typographical error or an error in pricing or product information received from our suppliers, we have the right to refuse or cancel any orders placed for the product listed at the incorrect price. We have the right to refuse or cancel any such orders whether the order is confirmed or not and your credit card charged. If your credit card has been charged for the purchase and your order cancelled, we shall immediately issue a credit to your credit card account.
CancellationWe reserve the right to reject your order for products or services purchased through the website for any reason, including but not limited too if the products or services are not available. If there is an error in the description or price of the requested products or services as advertised on the website or if there is an error in your order. If we reject your order, we will notify you by email.
LiabilityMosh Pty Limited is not liable for any losses or damages caused by this website or any website linked to or from this website. We reserve the right to refuse any order without giving a reason. Upon cancellation of an order, we will make all reasonable attempts to contact you using the details provided. All received monies will be refunded using the method received.
Australian Consumer Law
Our goods come with guarantees that cannot be excluded under Australian consumer law. For example, you are entitled to a replacement or refund for a major failure and compensation for any other reasonably foreseeable loss or damage. You are also entitled to have the goods repaired or replaced if the goods fail to be of acceptable quality, and the failure does not amount to a major failure.
Consumer guarantees on products and services
Since 1 January 2011, the following consumer guarantees on products and services apply.
Products must be of acceptable quality, that is:
- safe, lasting, with no faults
- look acceptable
- do all the things someone would normally expect them to do.
Acceptable quality takes into account what would normally be expected for the type of product and cost.
Products must also:
- match descriptions made by the salesperson, on packaging and labels, and in promotions or advertising
- match any demonstration model or sample you asked for
- be fit for the purpose the business told you it would be fit for and for any purpose that you made known to the business before purchasing
- come with full title and ownership
- not carry any hidden debts or extra charges
- come with undisturbed possession, so no one has a right to take the goods away or prevent you from using them
- meet any extra promises made about performance, condition and quality, such as lifetime guarantees and money-back offers
- have spare parts and repair facilities available for a reasonable time after purchase unless you were told otherwise.
Consumer guarantees on products and services also apply to:
- bundled products and services
- gifts with proof of purchase
- sale items
- on-line products and services bought from Australian businesses
- second-hand products from businesses, taking into account age and condition.
You can claim a remedy from the retailer if the products do not meet any one or more of the consumer guarantees, with the exception of the availability of spare parts and repair facilities.
The retailer can’t refuse to help you by sending you to the manufacturer or importer.
You can claim a remedy directly from the manufacturer or importer if the goods do not meet one or more of the following consumer guarantees:
- acceptable quality
- matching description
- any extra promises made about such things like performance, condition and quality
- repairs and spare parts – the manufacturer is responsible for ensuring that spare parts and repair facilities (a place that can fix the consumer’s goods) are available for a reasonable time after purchase unless you were told otherwise. How long is ‘reasonable’ will depend on the type of product.
You are only entitled to recover costs from a manufacturer or importer, which include an amount for a reduction in the product’s value and in some cases compensation for damages or loss.
Consumer guarantees do not apply if you:
- got what you asked for but simply changed your mind, found it cheaper somewhere else, decided you did not like the purchase or had no use for it
- misused a product in any way that caused the problem
- knew of or were made aware of the faults before you bought the product
- asked for a service to be done in a certain way against the advice of the business or were unclear about what you wanted
You can read more about your rights from the ACC website