We’re just a phone call away
If you need to ask a question or need assistance the easiest way is just to call 612-9979-4391 and ask for Kim! You may also email us on [email protected]
A problem with your purchase? Just follow the list below
1. Your Item arrived and its faulty or damaged
Please contact straight away so we arrange a repair or replacement for your item. We’ll cover all costs.
2. Oops We’ve Sent You The Wrong Item
If we’ve made an error, please accept our apologies, either email us straight away or phone. We’ll either replace the item or refund your money including shipping the choice is up to you. We’ll cover all costs.
3. You’ve Changed Your Mind
We want you to feel confident when buying from our store. Should you change your mind about a purchase, you can return the item within 30 days of having received it and receive a full refund. Items must be returned in the original packaging including the Tax Invoice or order number so we can identify the purchase.
The buyer is responsible for return shipping cost.
4. How long will it take to refund my account.
After receiving and approving your refund, we will within 2 business days refund the original account the purchase was made from.
If the Payment was made through your PayPal account, the refund will be immediate, if the payment was made by credit card, please allow up to a week for your card issuer to refund your account.
Mosh Pty Limited is not liable for any losses or damages caused by this website or any website linked to or from this website. We reserve the right to refuse any order without giving reason. Upon cancellation of an order we will make all reasonable attempts to contact you using the details provided. All received monies will be refunded using the method received.
Change Of Address
Mosh Pty Limited cannot be held responsible for an incorrect address being entered on your order.
Confirmation of your address is shown on our checkout page and order review page, if you have made an error, please contact us as soon as possible so we can amend your order. If your order is returned to us due to an incorrect address, an additional postage charge will apply.
In the event a product is listed at an incorrect price or with incorrect information due to typographical error or error in pricing or product information received from our suppliers, we have the right to refuse or cancel any orders placed for the product listed at the incorrect price. We have the right to refuse or cancel any such orders whether or not the order has been confirmed and your credit card charged. If your credit card has already been charged for the purchase and your order is cancelled, we shall immediately issue a credit to your credit card account for the charge.
Use of your Personal Information
Mosh Pty Limited collects and uses your personal information to operate the Mosh Pty Limited Web sites and deliver the services you have requested. Mosh Pty Limited also uses your personally identifiable information to inform you of other products or services available from Mosh Pty Limited and its affiliates. Mosh Pty Limited may also contact you via surveys to conduct research about your opinion of current services or of potential new services that may be offered.
Mosh Pty Limited does not sell, rent or lease its customer lists to third parties. Mosh Pty Limited may, from time to time, contact you on behalf of external business partners about a particular offering that may be of interest to you. In those cases, your unique personally identifiable information (e-mail, name, address, telephone number) is not transferred to the third party. In addition, Mosh Pty Limited may share data with trusted partners to help us perform statistical analysis, send you email or postal mail, provide customer support, or arrange for deliveries. All such third parties are prohibited from using your personal information except to provide these services to Mosh Pty Limited, and they are required to maintain the confidentiality of your information.
Mosh Pty Limited does not use or disclose sensitive personal information, such as race, religion, or political affiliations, without your explicit consent.
Mosh Pty Limited keeps track of the Web sites and pages our customers visit within our websites, in order to determine which services are the most popular. This data is used to deliver customized content and advertising within our website to customers whose behaviour indicates that they are interested in a particular subject area.
Mosh Pty Limited Web sites will disclose your personal information, without notice, only if required to do so by law.
Australian Consumer Law
Our goods come with guarantees that cannot be excluded under Australian consumer law. You are entitled to a replacement or refund for a major failure and compensation for any other reasonably foreseeable loss or damage. You are also entitled to have the goods repaired or replaced if the goods fail to be of acceptable quality and the failure does not amount to a major failure.
Consumer guarantees on products and services
Since 1 January 2011, the following consumer guarantees on products and services apply.
Products must be of acceptable quality, that is:
- safe, lasting, with no faults
- look acceptable
- do all the things someone would normally expect them to do.
Acceptable quality takes into account what would normally be expected for the type of product and cost.
Products must also:
- match descriptions made by the salesperson, on packaging and labels, and in promotions or advertising
- match any demonstration model or sample you asked for
- be fit for the purpose the business told you it would be fit for and for any purpose that you made known to the business before purchasing
- come with full title and ownership
- not carry any hidden debts or extra charges
- come with undisturbed possession, so no one has a right to take the goods away or prevent you from using them
- meet any extra promises made about performance, condition and quality, such as life time guarantees and money back offers
- have spare parts and repair facilities available for a reasonable time after purchase unless you were told otherwise.
- be provided with acceptable care and skill or technical knowledge and taking all necessary steps to avoid loss and damage
- be fit for the purpose or give the results that you and the business had agreed to
- be delivered within a reasonable time when there is no agreed end date.
Consumer guarantees on products and services also apply to:
- bundled products and services
- gifts with proof of purchase
- sale items
- on-line products and services bought from Australian businesses
- second-hand products from businesses, taking into account age and condition.
You can claim a remedy from the retailer if the products do not meet any one or more of the consumer guarantees, with the exception of availability of spare parts and repair facilities.
The retailer can’t refuse to help you by sending you to the manufacturer or importer.
You can claim a remedy directly from the manufacturer or importer if the goods do not meet one or more of the following consumer guarantees:
- acceptable quality
- matching description
- any extra promises made about such things like performance, condition and quality
- repairs and spare parts – the manufacturer is responsible for ensuring that spare parts and repair facilities (a place that can fix the consumer’s goods) are available for a reasonable time after purchase unless you were told otherwise. How long is ‘reasonable’ will depend on the type of product.
You are only entitled to recover costs from a manufacturer or importer, which include an amount for reduction in the product’s value and in some cases compensation for damages or loss.
You can claim a remedy from the supplier if the services do not meet any of the consumer guarantees in relation to services. Remedies include cancelling a service and in some cases compensation for damages and loss.
Consumer guarantees do not apply if you:
- got what you asked for but simply changed your mind, found it cheaper somewhere else, decided you did not like the purchase or had no use for it
- misused a product in any way that caused the problem
- knew of or were made aware of the faults before you bought the product
- asked for a service to be done in a certain way against the advice of the business or were unclear about what you wanted
Rights to a repair, replacement, refund, cancellation or compensation do not apply to items:
- worth more than $40 000 purely for business use, such as machinery or farming equipment
- you plan to on-sell or change so that you can re-supply as a business
- bought as a one-off from a private seller, for example at a garage sale or fete (but you do have rights to full title, undisturbed possession and no unknown debts or extra charges)
- bought at auction where the auctioneer acted as an agent for the owner (but you do have rights to full title, undisturbed possession and no unknown debts or extra charges).
You can read more about your rights from the ACC website