Kinderfeets Tiny Tot 2 in 1 Cheery Red Bike with Basket
How cute is this? A gorgeous little trike for your child to learn to balance and ride on, I’ve bundled this with a Kinderfeets wicker basket to carry all their little friends along. Once you feel your child has learned enough skills, the Tiny Tot converts to a 2 wheel balance bike. One year old’s start with the Tiny Tot as a trike, with three wheels they can easily start to learn how to use their feet to get moving. When you feel they’re ready, the Tiny Tot easily converts from a trike to a 2-wheel balance bike. Kinderfeets Tiny Tots Trikes smallest and cutest 2-in-1 balance bike on the market.
- Patented Dutch inspired, low, step-through frame which places children’s feet closer to the ground, so they feel safe.
- Extra-wide base and 7-inch (18 cm) tires for great driving comfort and easy balance.
- Adjustable, cushioned seat. Height 21.5 cm to 28 cm.
- Non-toxic safety hand grips featuring hand protection bumpers.
- Easily converts from a tricycle to a 2-wheel balance bike!
- Made sustainable timber.
- Non-toxic, water-based paint.
- Bike weight 2.8 kg
- Maximum Rider Weight 20 kg
- Assembled size: Approx. 45 cm (L) x 40 cm (W) x 40 cm (H)
- For children from 12 to 24 months.