Globber Go Up Deluxe Scooter Teal.
How clever is this? The Globber Go Up Deluxe Scooter is designed for toddlers from fifteen months. It quickly transforms from a ride-on with a seat to a walking trike, and then a three-wheel scooter, as your toddler grows.
With the tool-less design, you can effortlessly change the scooter with seat for toddlers into all three modes.
- 4-height adjustable aluminium T-bar with comfortable dual-colour TPR ergonomic handgrips and an Anti-scratch sleeve inside the anodised coloured column.
- The 100% screw-less design makes it easy to assemble and then transform from a ride-on to walking bike or scooter.
- Extra-wide 3-height adjustable soft EVA foam seat mounted on a tool-less seat support bar, which easily and safely moves the seat backward and upward with a knob.
- Extra-long and wide composite rear brake
- The Patented folding system has a safe and easy side push button.
- It features a wide anti-slip composite deck on a low metal-reinforced frame.
- Supports up to 50kg.
- Trolley mode compatible.
- New designed removable footrest, with easy to release spring-loaded button
- High-quality, high-rebound 121mm front, and 80mm rear wheels mounted on ABEC 5 bearings.
- Patented, push-button, steering lock system that allows you to lock the steering until they are ready to use the lean-to-steer system.
Ride-On: 15 – 36 months Max 20kgs
Walking Bike: 15 – 36 months Max 20kgs
Scooter: 3 Years + Max 50kgs